My first Antelope hunt and 8 months pregnant! We camped out on the Parker Mountain over the weekend. Craig shot his on Sunday night and I got mine Monday morning. There were lots of Antelope all over. We had fun trying to get to them before they ran away. After missing 7 or 8 different antelope, I finally hit this one at around 320 yards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
HILARIOUS! I can't believe that shot of you 8 months pregnant and hunting.....you are a sport!!!!! I can't believe how you just have a little basketball bump NO FAIR. We miss you guys, we need to make an appointment to meet up soon.
Oh ya and congrats on the kill, hope you filmed it so we can make an awesome girls gone hunting movie :)
That is awesome! You probably wondered why in my last comment, I mentioned how excititng it was to have family blogging, well I thought you were my cousins who's last name is also heaps. They are a little computer illiterate, so it makes more sense that you are the one with the blog. Anyways, I can't wait for you little boy to come....it is so soon!
Hey thats awesome I'm very impressed! I told Stacy and Shannon theres no way I would have gone hunting 8 months pregnant, but then again I was HUGE and your just little and cute. Your due date is coming fast and we are so excited to see the little one. Congrats we love ya lots.
Good for you. You're a pretty good sport to be hiking and walking around when you're 8 months pregnant. I was 8 months pregnant when Reggie had his big elk hunt and I wouldn't go with him (which I don't think bothered him).
Good job with the blog, I can't wait to see what's next.
Shawna
you're insane!! hahaha but congrats on getting one!! hahaha
Post a Comment