Oh man, he is so sweet! It kind of looks like he has light, reddish hair! I like the name, I hope everything is going well. I'm so excited for you! Congratulations, YOU MADE IT THROUGH Labor! haha
I was wondering if you'd ever post pictures, we've been checking for weeks. Congratulations, welcome to the world of parenthood (no more sleep and much more stress but twice the fun).
Hey we are so glad you have finally posted some pictures. I have been checking everyday. He is so adorable. We wish we lived closer so we could see him more. We for sure need to get together soon. I am so excited for Christmas it will be so fun to have all the boys together. Don't worry about being a scared to leave the house I don't think I went any where without Cody for 2 months. Good luck and we hope all is going well. Love ya
he is way cute! I can't believe the picture of you hunting while pregnant ha ha! You look like you didn't even have that big of belly, it looks like a little bump
Logan and I have been married for eight years now. We have both graduated college and are "living the dream" here in Monroe. We couldn't be happier with our little family. Grady is four and Easton is almost four months and they keep us pretty busy.
5 comments:
Oh man, he is so sweet! It kind of looks like he has light, reddish hair! I like the name, I hope everything is going well. I'm so excited for you! Congratulations, YOU MADE IT THROUGH Labor! haha
I was wondering if you'd ever post pictures, we've been checking for weeks. Congratulations, welcome to the world of parenthood (no more sleep and much more stress but twice the fun).
Hey we are so glad you have finally posted some pictures. I have been checking everyday. He is so adorable. We wish we lived closer so we could see him more. We for sure need to get together soon. I am so excited for Christmas it will be so fun to have all the boys together. Don't worry about being a scared to leave the house I don't think I went any where without Cody for 2 months. Good luck and we hope all is going well. Love ya
He really has darker brown hair, I don't know why it looks reddish in the pics. probably just the lighting
he is way cute! I can't believe the picture of you hunting while pregnant ha ha! You look like you didn't even have that big of belly, it looks like a little bump
Post a Comment