

Look Grandma no hands! My sister gave me this sling for my shower and I haven't been able to figure it out until now. Grady loves being next to his mom like a little kangaroo. I'm not ready to go out shoppin' with this thing, but it will be nice to have around the house for now. Thanks Sarah!
5 comments:
Looks pretty good would you recomend it. It looks like he could just lean over and fall out, but I guess not huh?
Well the poor guy looks incredibly squished and I feel clostrophobic just looking at the little fella but if he likes it and it makes life easier YA for for the sling/wrap/pouch :)
No he won't fall out he's sinched up in there pretty tight. I was scared at first especially when he was smaller because I was doing it wrong. But now I wish I would have figured it out sooner. A lot of ladies nurse while thier baby is in there.
He looks cute all bundled up, but I can't quit looking at the background, is that a huge bearskin?
Yes Mindy it is, but it actually is kind of a small one. Logan shot it in high school. We also have a cougar and a bobcat in our bedroom.
Post a Comment