Sunday, April 27, 2008

My New Camera!

I am so excited to say that I finally got a new, much needed, camera. It is a nikon and I love it! I don't know how to use all the fancy features, yet. Angie I will probably need your assistance on some of these things, but thanks so much for the help you have given us so far. Grady has been getting better at sitting up and rolling over. We got a box of clothes and toys from my cousin, but he like the box best. Logan is out of school this week, so they will be hanging out everyday while I go to work. We'll have to see what kind of photog. dad is.

4 comments:

Creel Family said...

How fun that you got a new camera! He is getting so big but he is as cute as ever! I love his smile!

Andrea said...

I love your pictures! They're all so dang cute- yes sadly I'm still doing school ha ha. I'm just doing online classes through Utah State because I didn't want to have to transfer everything. I tried the extension site but it was too weird for me and I wanted to be working full time so online hasn't been too bad

~Kreitzers said...

LOVE it! Can't wait to play with you, Grady and the camera this weekend!!!!!

Keslers said...

Cute pictures! It sounds like you got an awesome camera. Can't wait to see you guys. I'll call you tomorrow.