It seems many of my friends have this on their blogs, and I thought it would be fun to do. Don't be shy and play along!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!--Remember parents, friends, grandparents, and siblings read this.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, you can email your memory to me and I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I remember some good times at work with you. My shift always went faster when you were on also. Even though we ended up only getting together once to scrapbook, that was fun too, and you're so easy to talk to.
OK I am laughing so hard right now. I like this one. There are a lot of great ones, nothing beats The Rivers though. OK, how about playing down in that- I don't know what it was. It was our hut down by your house. Just west. Anyway, I remember sitting in there and trying to come up with a compromise as we were fighting over Gary. We could see his house from there. I also remember a birthday party of yours that we had at your house and your mom did a treasure hunt. Also, when we would sleepover at your house your mom made us flower pancakes.
wow i have so many... haha cheerleading... remember when you and crystal and i stayed up late calling random people!?! or the trips to Club Omni with Kenna haha... Or trips to Richfield for the 24th of July fireworks and the dance at the pool...
Hey, my memories are also of our days spent at porky pine. What good times we had. One raft for us and another to carry all our food. I remember sitting in the raft eating tomato and and basil wheat thins and turning into lobsters.
My favorite thing you ever did at work was confront Tyler S. and his friends when they came into Firehouse at like 9:50pm to order. After you told him off they hurried and paid and got out of there (I was so happy because I was the one stuck serving them). You were never afraid to approach customers about issues, I loved it!
Post a Comment