Monday, August 4, 2008

One Lucky Draw

Yesturday we went to Logan's work party. It was at a gun club in Spanish Fork. We had a good dinner and shot skeet afterword. At the end they drew names for prizes, And what did we come home with?

A WII!!!

I was so excited. This was obviously the best prise they gave away and we got it!



4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh man, I am so jealous, we've really been looking into buying one, so cool that you won one. I love them, especially the Wii fit, it's way good workout.

Ephraim and Lauren said...

That's awesome! I would recomend gettin Mario cart... If you can find it! We go our game used and its just as good as new! But seriously its the most fun game for the WII I think! But anyway congrats on the lucky draw!

Pete & Kenna said...

Sweet! I am excited for you guys, you'll have to get this marble game I don't know what it's called but it's way fun.

Andrea said...

I love the Wii and I'm so jealous you won it! My parents have one and we are constantly going over there to just play it. I agree that the Wii fit is a great workout, it's also fun to see the differences it records! Have Fun!