Monday, September 1, 2008

A little update on us

Well now that it has been weeks since I have posted I guess I will quit being lazy and do a post. The week after we went to Vegas was a busy one. Grady was sick all week and after stressing about it we finally decided to attend our little family reunion.




My Dad helping Grady with the pinata I made.


The kids playing at Fish Lake.


Jason Playing WII bowling.


My Dad getting into it!


Grady's new face of the weekend.


Tyler blessed Nadia on Sunday, and even though I didn't get a picture of her in her pretty dress, she is still beautiful.



Grady's early birthday present form Grammy Lisa. He has been really good at pushing it around and if I can get it to work I will poat a video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah i love the faces he's pulling... so freaking cute!! and man those eyes!!! he's gorgeous!

~Kreitzers said...

Looks like a fun reunion and I love Grady's look of the month :)

Shawna S said...

We got Camden one of those at that age too. Loved it! I wonder if I still have it somewhere.