Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We had a pretty fun Halloween. I took grady over to Jen's (his babysitter) house to get pictures with her boys and decorate cookies.

Here is Gage, Grady and Mason. He loves these two boys and hates to go home when I come get him everyday.


Later we went to dinner with Kenna & Pete and Dolls & Travis. As you can see I was the only adult that dressed up, but just long enough for a picture.


Kenna's little girl Kaylie is so cute. She was a little cat. It was fun to watch her so amazed with Grady.

We finished out the night with at Jebb's house with a little game of mario cart on the WII. We are so glad they live close and we can hang out together.

5 comments:

Shawna S said...

I love it the tiny kids in costumes. They're so cute. When they get older, they want to be scary or superheros and it just isn't as cute.

Ashley said...

What a great turtle costume. I loVE IT! Way to dress up, next year it is my goal for us to get all decked out in some rad halloween costumes:-)

Anonymous said...

ah i love the costume!!! so adorable!!

Pete & Kenna said...

That was a fun night! I'm glad we could all get together. We need to do it a lot more often.

~Kreitzers said...

What a darling little.....hola girl and the turtle is pretty cute to I guess ;)