Friday, December 5, 2008

Missing Home


I am not sure if this post even needs explaning. We were able to go home for Thanksgiving and spend time with both Logan's familes and my family. We really miss it there. We were both lucky to grow up in small towns, in a beautiful area. We hope to someday live the country life again.

6 comments:

~Kreitzers said...

You're words make me want to like it here......but I'm still having a hard time. As much as you want to get here I want to get out of here. Maybe if you HURRY up and get down here you'll be one of the things I LOVE about living here :) We're sad we missed you over Thanksgiving, are you coming back for Christmas?

Crystal said...

You're making me get all teary... I miss home SOOO much. There's no place like home.

Ashley said...

I am sure you will be back there soon, and you will think back on these times and be grateful for them. It will make you appreciate being closer to family more.Did that makes sense? I think it's getting late.

The Thatchers said...

love the picture. i have always wanted to live in a small town. its crazy that i have never been to your parents home. we are planning to go up there in the summer

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Hey Ashley! Brit told me about your blog! Grady is the cutest little thing in the world!

Shawna S said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Hopefully someday we can both make it back.