Thursday, April 9, 2009

Last Day!

Well today is my final day of work. I have mixed emotions. I am way excited to finally be a stay at home mom (what I've always wanted). But leaving all these people that I have worked with for the last two years is going to be really hard. I will miss them. PCM has been a great place to work. They have always been so willing to help me with my schedule and understanding when I've had babysitting issues. I will put in a little plug for them now.

If you are tired of regular Dr.s offices that just want to throw a prescription at you to "fix" your problem, come here. They find a natural approach to heal you rather than "cover" your illness. If it is necessary they will still give prescriptions. But I have heard of so many people that if they stick to the program and do what the doctors tell them, they are cured. So for more info visit www.pcmclinic.com.

Ok now that I've given my little schpill about my great office, I will wind up this post. I still don't have internet and I don't know how long til I will get it. Probably sometime this summer when we have moved and are settled. I will keep trying to post when I can. They may not always have pictures, but I will try to keep the typing to a min. If you are going to private or have gone to private, please add me ashley_heaps@hotmail.com. I know that is gutsy to put my email on my blog, but I hope only those who actually read will see it. I will try to post as soon as we know our plans and where we will be moving in May.

2 comments:

rusty and julie thatcher said...

i'm so excited for you. it will be nice to be at home with your little man!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Ashley! I already miss you!