Sunday, May 17, 2009
We're in Baby!
This weekend we were able to move to Richfield. It has been our best move yet. Nothing broke (as far as we know.) We have a place for everything, and we were able to get all of our stuff in one haul. (Two trailers and three truck loads.) Thankfully we had help from the family. We are in a 4 bed room 1 bath room house with an unfinished basement. So we have plenty of room for Logan a hunting room and a reloading area plus me a scrapbooking room! We are so excited. So now we are just unloading. Hopefully soon we will have the internet on our own computer. Thanks again to all the family who helped us with the move in one way or another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Wahoo! I am so glad it's going well so far. Sounds like a nice place, wish I were someplace like that. Can't wait for you to get internet so you're back in the blogging world more:-)
YAY! I need an address ;)
AWESOME!! :)
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! So glad you have a scrapbooking room! :)
Hopefully sometime soon we will come see you guys.
Hey Ash-I here you moved into our ward-well, soon to be our ward! That's awesome. Your little boy is cute!
Post a Comment