Friday, August 14, 2009

What Grady and I are up to

I got this desk from my dad, He found in next to the dumpster, I stripped it and refinished. I am proud of myself. I got my scrapbook room organized and now I just have to get some stuff hung on the walls.

Grady has been growing up too fast. He figured out how to get his p.j.s out of the dirty clothes and back on himself. And he found a pretty good hiding place in our kitchen.

2 comments:

Pete & Kenna said...

You did an awesome job restoring that! It looks so good. He is just too stinkin cute!

Suzanne said...

Hey....I can't believe your dad took credit for finding that desk!! j/k I'm the one that found it. If I had a house I would have taken it. I saw it by the dumpster over by the little red school house. I was out looking at it and your dad saw me and stopped to look too. We decided that he would take it because I didn't have any place to put it. Anyway....the desk looks great. It probably would have stayed in my basement or garage for a looonnnnggg time before I got around to doing anything with it. Great job! You should be proud of yourself....I'm proud of you...that is no easy task. Glad you have a good use for it.