Sunday, March 23, 2008

Grady's First Easter



Grady has had an ear infection this last week so we just stayed home for Easter. But the bunny still found us. Grady got some cute new clothes and a toy, Logan got some new shorts and I got a pair of sunglasses. I had to get some pictures of him with his Easter egg. He tried to eat it when I while I was messing with the camera, and he got bright green lips. I guess next year will be his first egg rolling experience.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Man, I am sorry he wasn't feeling well last week. Ear infections are the worst. Cute little yellow shirt though. Holidays just get more fun with kids don't you agree? Happy Easter!

Shawna S said...

Happy Easter Heaps Family!!!

~Kreitzers said...

What a cute little man! How did you get your font color to change? We sure miss you guys and hope to see you soon!!!!!

Heaps said...

Angie,
There is a Big T with a little color box next to it when you create a post. I might have typed then highlighted and selected a color I don't remember.

Mindy said...

He sure makes cute little faces! And yes, we have dicussed the Richfield thing before. My sister married a Luekenga-remember? Yeah, Richfield is quite the town, I'm not sure I could enjoy growing up in such a small town, but everyone from there seems to like it, yeah?

Nicole and Abe said...

He looks so cute in his easter outfit!! I can't believe how big he looks already. You asked about my blog template...I actually just used one of the standard blog templates for the page. And then I made the "barker" sign with digital scrapbook stuff on my computer and uploaded it on one of the page elements. Not too hard. I am not quite sure how to do it the other way :) Hope that helps !!

Keslers said...

He looks so cute! Thats to bad that he has been sick. We got your card yesterday with Grady's picture, and it is so cute. Who took the pictures?

Andrea said...

hey! I can't believe how big Grady is! I remember hearing that you were pregnant at work- that was way forever ago! The pictures are way cute