Sunday, April 6, 2008

Random Pictures

Posted by Picasa
Here are some pictures from my mom's camera. Most of them are from our last trip down to visit, but a few are from this weekend. My family came up to go to conference. We hung out at Tyler and Rosa's house while they took turns going to the conference center. It was fun to have them visit. Look closely, can you see where Grady gets his blue eyes? They're the only other pair besides other grandkids. The middle pic is the one of our five generations. Dad, Grandma and Great-Grandma.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love how dark and long your hair is. It's so cute, and I can't believe how fast your little guy is growing. Such fun pictures to be with family. I think the five generation picture is a great idea!

~Kreitzers said...

I see you've learned to work Picasa, it's fun isn't it? I love that you are updating more often so we get to see your little man, he's getting so big so fast! Hope to see you soon!

Zach said...

Yes I work, I am working at wells fargo. It is nice though because I only work 2 days a week (10 hour shifts). So that we can have health benefits. My Mom is so nice and drives down to Salt Lake to pick him up, then takes him to her place in Midway and then at the end of the day brings him down to me when I get off of work.

Wells Fargo is huge in Houston, so I could transfer, but I do not think that I am going to. It would be nice though for the health benefits, because we just checked into insurance through the school and it is about 9000 a year.

Are you working??

Ha ha and I am under Zachs name I guess-but its nicole!

Nicole and Abe said...

I love your collage...so cute!