We went home again this weekend for our nephew's birthday. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of it, but it was still fun. This is my niece and nephew, Bella and Landon (he is such a character!) Grady loves the walker at Grandma's house! My nephew Zach. (Hates to get a hair cut.) Close up of me and Parky (my little bro) turned out pretty good. Grady was so tired he was laughing at anything.
Ashley, that picture in the carseat is so cute. I love his smile. I can't believe how big he is getting! You look great, I'm so jealous you can see family so much. Hope you have a good week.
Logan and I have been married for eight years now. We have both graduated college and are "living the dream" here in Monroe. We couldn't be happier with our little family. Grady is four and Easton is almost four months and they keep us pretty busy.
2 comments:
Ashley, that picture in the carseat is so cute. I love his smile. I can't believe how big he is getting! You look great, I'm so jealous you can see family so much. Hope you have a good week.
I LOVE that picture of him laughing, what a sweetheart :)
Post a Comment