Here she is! Nadia Alexa Bagley!
After waiting for so long,
Tyler and Rosa's baby is finally here.
They went to the hospital Friday afternoon, but
she wasn't born until 8:00 p.m. on Saturday.
They were surprised that she has just a little bit of dark hair.
Grandma Lisa couldn't wait to get her hands on the brand new baby.
Tyler whipped this fruit bouqet up himself last night.
Grady looks ginormous!
Happy little family.
Rosa was tired, but doing really well for being in labor for around 32 hours.





10 comments:
Congrats Tyler and Rosa!! She is really beautiful.
Gosh she's so adorable!!! congrats to them!!
WOW the genes in your family run THICK! I was sure that baby would be olive skinned and a head of black hair....just like I thought Grady would look like and she actually looks a LOT like Grady. What a cutie :)
Coen is gigantic!!! haha he always has been... for a while he was all over just thick... but he's thinning out and stretching out... he's growing out of some 4t!! i can't keep up with him and how fast he grows out of clothes!! haha
Tyler sure has changed since I last saw him! Congrats Tyler! You have a beautiful little family!
hi ashley,
that is cool Tyler had his baby finaly. Your boy is getting so big.
Lacy, send me an invite to your blog, so I can see your cute kids.
hello Heaps family. This is Jesse Allen It has been since graduation since I have seen you. Congrats on the the little girl. Maybe my wife and I will be to the next class reunion. I am in Florida because I am going to a pilot school in Sanford which is just outside of Orlando.
What I meant to say was congrats on the little boy. Congrats to your brother on the little girl. I am an idiot I know.
Ashley
It's Emily (Talbot) I found your blog while blog surfing. (I don't have anything better to do.:)) Your little guy is so cute. Congrats to Tyler and his wife. She is a cutie. How's the rest of your family doing? Tell everyone Hi for me. Is Jason still working for Walmart? Tell them HI. Does anyone else from your family have a blog? Talk to you later.
Emily
Post a Comment