This last weekend we went to Logan's brother Jebb's wedding. Here is the happy couple outside the Manti temple.
Here is some of Logan's family.
My little family.
Me and my sister-in-laws, Kandi and Alexa.
The three boys. We always have to get a pic. of them together.
We got some fun pictures of Grady in the pumpkin patch behind Logan's mom's house.
Grady turned 10 months old last week and here are some cute ones I got.



9 comments:
Grady is ten months...what? He's so cute. Yeah for a fun weekend with family and wedding festivities. Good job with the pictures.
ah so cute!!! i love the new pics of Grady!!
It was so good to see you the other day! It looks like the wedding was beautiful. I LOVE the last two pics of Grady GOOD JOB!
Grady is so cute! I hope you guys can come see Kaylie and I soon! :)
Cute pictures! I love the ones with the pumpkins. It was good to see ya this weekend. Oh and stole a few pics off your blog because mine didn't turn out so well. I hope you don't mind.
Hey girl, this is Robyn Butterfield, not sure if you remember me....but anyways just wanted to compliment on how stinkin cute your little Grady is. You also look great. My blog is set to private so If you want to keep in touch email me and Ill add ya to my blog. robyb05@yahoo.com
Hey, i love the pictures with the pumkins. how adorable. I hope your enjoying the weather up there when its still in the 100's down here.
Ashley your baby is adorable and you are looking as pretty as ever! I miss you.
Josie
YOUR BABY IS SO ADORABLE:) I LIVE IN WENDOVER RIGHT NOW! ITS NOT MY FAVORITE BUT ITS NOT TOO BAD! I WORK AT A BANK AND I ALSO TEACH LITTLE KIDS DANCE CLASSES RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE IT:) HOW ARE YOU DOING?
Post a Comment