Here are the 11 month old pictures I took at Kenna's house.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Grady turned 11 months old yesterday. It was a good day. We went down to visit my friend Kenna in Payson, and her cute baby girl, then we went to our friend Avalon's work to see her. It is always fun to get together with old friends. When Logan got home we went out to celebrate my birthday. It isn't until next week, but we will be hunting, so we went to the Cheesecake Factory. The wait was a rediculous hour and a half, but the key lime cheesecake was well worth it! Grady did really good too. He wasn't fussy and was really happy while we ate.
Here are the 11 month old pictures I took at Kenna's house.




Here are the 11 month old pictures I took at Kenna's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Ashley, he's so cute and getting so big. His pictures have really changed (except for his hair :). I love his eyes.
Happy early birthday! I am glad you got to celebrate, and hope that hunting goes well. Cute pictures, I can't believe he is almost 1. So fun!
So darn cute! He's growing up fast isn't he.
ah i love the new pics!!! i'm so incredibly jealous that you girls got together!!! i've been meaning to get together with Kenna, but timing is not working in my favor!! haha HAPPY BDAY!!!
It was so good to hear from you! I've thought about you and wondered you you guys are doing? Are you still in the apartments? What a cute boy he is!
I'm so glad that you guys got to come and visit Kaylie and I. These pics are so adorable, I can't believe he is almost a year! We need to have a girls day again sometime soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment