Friday, October 17, 2008

5 Years!


Yesterday was our 5 year wedding Anniversary. I can't beleive it has already been that long! We have been through so much with going to 2-3 different schools, we have lived in 4 appartments, in three cities. I graduated in May of '07, and Logan will graduate in May of '09. Grady was born almost a year ago. We have gone on vacations to Yellowstone, Durango, Co., Denver, Co., Mesa, Az., and Las Vegas. We hope to someday go hunting in Alaska and Africa. In the next five years we plan to be settled, in a home and have maybe a few more kids. Since we got married so long ago, I do not have a digital picture of my wedding and no scanner, so I took a picture of a picture. That is why it looks so funny.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I hope you did something fun for the big 5 year mark. You look just like you did on your wedding day. It's crazy how fast it goes, but how much you do in that time.

Shawna S said...

Logan, I'll go to Alaska hunting with ya! I often dream of hunting 40" Dall Sheep and 60" Bull Moose! Let's go next year. I can get another credit card! J/K. Reggie

Crystal said...

Congrats guys!

Happy Birthday Today Ash!! For some reason yours is always one that I remember. Probably because our are close together. Anyway, Have a great day!!

The Thatchers said...

you look so good in your picture. both of you do. time flys by so fast when you start having babies.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! i can't believe your wedding was 5 years ago!! time is flying by!! haha

Pete & Kenna said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's already been five years! I love this picture of you guys you look so good! Love ya!